This has been a pretty frequent question since the launch of the Cash by Cash App. The easy answer to the question is that users can get it as soon as they make payment for Cash purchases using your Cash Card (the 25% discount will get issued as and when you place the order).
However, there is an alternative to acquiring the discount on Cash purchases:
Using a mobile phone
- After placing the order at the checkout, hit on “Save 25% with Cash App”.
- When you enter Cash App login, hit “Confirm” to link your account and pay.
- Once, it’s done, move ahead and hit on the “Place Order” option.
Using a desktop or laptop
- When you get to the checkout, hit “Save 25% with Cash App”.
- On seeing the QR Code, scan it on your phone for Cash App login.
- Go for “Confirm” so your bank gets linked to your account.
- Complete the payment and go on to hit the “Place Order” tab.
You need to remember that the acquired 25% cash discount will be applied as soon as you place your order with Cash by Cash App by following the above procedures. Also, remember that you can apply only one discount for each of your transactions.